Friday, July 3, 2015

Fantastic NEWS!!!

  The TUMOR has shrunk!!!  Yes, it is true and we were ALL thrilled to hear this news.  I had Chemo # 3 on Tuesday and was delighted to find out that we had this good news first.

  I am also excited because its' so soon and was not truly expected.  Now I hope that it will c continue to shrink more and maybe I will not have to have up to 20 more treatments?

 I'm also excited to have booked my next flight to Cali and will be off to visit Bran and Meg on July 29th for a very relaxing visit...ALL rest time and meg and I plan to go to the beach or hanging at one of the Hotel pools!  We'll use hats and an umbrella for me and the weather should be perfect

  Special  thanks for tall the KIND wishes, prayers and thoughts...!   I believe they all helped !!!



 

No comments: