Thursday, July 23, 2015

A little Break!!

   After my good news, I have been taking things a bit slower and am taking a little break from my blog for the next couple of weeks.

   I am headed back out to San Diego for a wonderful little vacation and to spend more time with both Brian and Meg.  This is all about total rest and relaxation and I am really looking forward to this trip.

   I'll be back early the first week in August and hope to have more time them to post more often and keep everyone updated.  

   I had Chemo this week (7/21) and it went great, with not ill effects now that I have the Zofran to take. I think that is the perfect anti nausea med for me and hope it will continue to provide me relief from the nausea and side effects.

   Have a wonderful week and please know I'm thinking of you all and happy for all the continued support and caring thoughts that continue to come my way!


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I'm happy to learn that things are going so well for you in this battle you're facing! Have yourself a wonderful visit with your family and enjoy every moment of it! Happy trails until August!