Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Super News!!

Even though I am still NOT 100%, I do feel SOOOO much better than the day I ended up in the Hospital...and the findings from the CT Scan done that day were wonderful news, as I found out "yesterday' that the Brain Tumor has also decreased in size...a VERY good thing,.

  WOOHOO!  Both tumors are now smaller, which means that BOTH treatments are working. I'm having a follow up Open MRI for my Brain on August 25th, at Lahey in Peabody and will have another "Chest" CT Scan in about a month, as long as all continues to go well.

   While this is ALL great news.  I never eel like myself any longer and every day I feel kind of Yuk and that is taking it's toll on me this week. I would LOVE to wake up and feel kind of "good again" and that never happens.  It takes a good hour or so just to feel halfway alive and I always start the day with some nausea and a dull headache...not to mention the "Stiff" pain of living with Fibro.

  I try so heart o be upbeat and positive and I am, but I sure would LIKE to feel better and ever since that horrible day, I have not woke up ever feeling as good as I did before.  Not that even those days were perfect, but they were a A LOT better than now.

  Please bear with me, as I try to figure a way to feel like ME again  !   Thanks for the support and caring thoughts..they mater so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Take care and feel better soon.

Cindy C. said...

Hey Lisa, that's good news for sure!! You have a very positive attitude, keep it up!! Cheering for you all the way!!!

Karen L K said...

I am glad to hear things are going pretty well! I hope you have some days soon where you get to feeling better.