Friday, June 26, 2015

CT Scan was so EASY!!

  ...After the hassle the other day, I was so happy to go today and find that my CT Scan was a breeze.  Patty and I were there a bit early, but once I was called in, I was in and out in about 10 minutes.  The actual Scan took only about 5 minutes, once I have the IV in and the Tech was ready.  I simply closed my eyes and followed the "instructions" the Scanner "spoke" to me.  Such an a relief.

   We left and I took Patty out to lunch at The Azorean (Yummy local place), which was excellent.  I also thanked HER and her son, Steve again for bringing me three huge lobsters yesterday. I made the best Lobster Roll and still have enough meat for two more!    I will be back at the hospital Monday for my Pre-Chemo lab work and will also get the results of the SCAN.  Tuesday, I have my Chemo and will plan to bring card stuff with me, so I can create, while I am there!  I really do no mind Chemo, but do get a bit bored, IF I do not have enough to keep me busy!

   Thanks to you all for the happy notes and well wishes.  I'm so happy ti twas so easy and HOPE that Dr. Sunkara sees the results we all hope for, she's fantastic!  Lucky to have her on my team!!

Dr. Sunkara - My Oncologist
"Love her"


    PS:  Special thanks to "Clare" from the Hero Flickr Group who did this fabulous BLOG Design!  I LOVE it and hope you will too!  She rocked it!!
 
    You can visit Clare's blog HERE!!  She's a superstar card-maker too and has been "Published" many times!!

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Glad to hear to scan went well and you didn't have to wait! What? Lobster Rolls you say, hummmmm you're making me hungry!! LOL Bring lots of pre-stamped images to colour next week!! Looking forward to see what you'll create!! Hugs!!