Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My first CT Scan !

   I am scheduled to have my first CT Scan, since starting CHEMO!  It will be tomorrow morning and then I have a follow up with Dr. Sunkura later tomorrow afternoon.   NOTE:  My appointment with Dr. Sunkara, went well!   She was happy with how much better my feet are "wearing my compression stockings" and said that it will still take weeks for them to totally come down.  
  
   However, once I am off the "Steroids" (two more weeks), that things will slowly improve!  My Chemo is all set for Tuesday and I'll go in Monday to for Pre-Chemo labs!  She's awesome!  I truly love my Oncologist and highly recommend her to anyone in my area, who may need this type of care!!   Keep your fingers crossed for some changes!   I dread the CT Scan, but will take a med and Meg will bring me!  It's great having her here, even if for such a short time!  Love her!!
  
  UPDATE:   Due to some problems in the CT Department and after waiting over an HOUR, I had to leave and reschedule this Scan.  Looks like it will now be Friday afternoon.  I'll update MORE 
once it's done!!

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wishing you smooth sailing tomorrow (Friday) at the scan!
Btw I love the new blog look!!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Love Love Love my new blog design! Special thanks to Clare for taking on this challenge! It's fantastic!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you CINDY!!