Thursday, June 18, 2015

My ETSY Store and Fold Leather Company!!!


  My Etsy STORE -- ThePurplePlace --is now open and is all about Fundraising!  ALL the products being sold will raise funds for my favorite local Dachshund Rescue! I will be adding more products soon including some fantastic Dog Collars, created by Fold Leather Company

  My wonder "Daughter"  Meghan Golden is creating them as I type this and they will be handcrafted from her fabulous Italian leather.   

   They will be available in Black and a rich Dark Brown.  Each collar is 3/4" and the lengths are perfect for a smaller size dog.  We will also offer larger sizes for all dogs and each collar is adjustable a hidden snap close and "brass" look hardware! We also will have some listed at Fold Leather from time to time.  

   In the meantime, you can visit her store now and order yourself a wonderful Wallet, Satchel or Handbag! If you would like me to order for you, just send me a message with the product and your color choices etc.  I LOVE them all and have one of everything! You can stop by and see mine anytime! 

buckebony.jpg
The Albany Bag

alablaba.jpg
"Mosie" with the fabulous "Albany Bag"  a personal favorite!


    PS: NEW products are coming soon!!!  --  
Backpacks, laptop bags and more! Happy Shopping!

No comments: