Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Merry Christmas...

Just wanted to stop by and take a moment to wish everyone a Magical Christmas !  I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends!
 
I am very much looking forward to spending tonight (Christmas Eve) with friends that I have known all my life.  I love these people as much as my family and they are very much like a second family to me. I feel so blessed and lucky to have known them for over Fifty years!  I love all of them and all the new generations so much!  
To the "Thibodeau Family"...Love you all with all my heart!!
 
Tomorrow, we'll spend the morning with Alex and Acacia and I'm very happy that they are now taking on the tradition of us all being together on Christmas Morning.  We'll go over early and will open all our gifts together and have a casual, but yummy breakfast.  My Mom and Don will also be there, as will Acacia's Parent's (Barbara and Chris) who are know a part of our extended family.  We are so happy that Alex and Acacia are now happily married and will be looking forward to the day they bring some wonderful grand babies into our lives.
 
Brian will be with us in heart and we'll talk with him, for sure, but it's just not the same as having him home and I do WISH so much that he was here.  I am, however, very happy that we were out in San Diego for Thanksgiving and it was a joy to have him host us for dinner!  I'm also going to be back there for my "Winter Escape" in a matter of weeks!  I'm also so happy that my flights are all booked and that I have rented a wonderful condo, right in the heart of "Little Italy".  I also look forward to spending time with some of his wonderful friends -- Carlo, Meg, Bill, Mosie, Jeff, and all the other great people that work with him at Rare and Fairweather!  
   See you all very soon.
 
Big HUGS to all my amazing craft friends too and special thanks to everyone who has been so sweet and kind to me this year.   Living with Cancer has certainly made this year a challenge, and I am determined to keep on fighting..and will hope for a Miracle.
 
Merry Merry Christmas,
 
With love,
  Lisa

No comments: