Friday, January 1, 2016

My wishes for 2016!!

 Popping in to wish you all a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!  I pray that 2016 will be the year that they find a cure for my type of Cancer and all the other illnesses that take away so many lives.
 
I also hope that there will be Peace in  our world and that our children 
can live long and happy lives!
 
I love you ALL and want to thank everyone for all the support you have given to me this year.
March 27, 2015--was the worst day of my life!  It was the day I learned I had a brain tumor and that lead me to also learn that I have Stage IV Lung Cancer, which sadly is incurable.   As my doctor says, it is "treatable", but at this time, there is no known cure.    Even so, I'm still fighting and HOPE and PRAY that I can beat this damn cancer...!!
 
Thank you all for being so kind and caring...it means more to me than I can truly express.
Please keep the good thoughts and prayers coming and please continue to be there for my family and my children, in time! 
 
 I HOPE with all my heart that my life will be better this year and that I can continue to find treatments that will help me feel better and live longer!   I am not at all ready to say Goodbye.......!  I can't bear the thought of leaving,  my Husband, My Mom, My family, all my wonderful friends, especially my childhood friends, who I've know forever, my two cherished Pups, Skye and Zeva and mostly my two loving sons, Brian and Alex who have always been the greatest Loves and Joys of my life. 
 
 I hope with all my heart that a miracle will come for me and so many others who are battling terminal illness!  
 
Hugs and Love too all!
 
 

No comments: