Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Today sucks.............

     I am so DOWN today, one of the most depressing days since I first learned I had Cancer. ..I think it's WINTER and the cold too, but living with "Cancer" and knowing right now there is NO cure for me...really hit me today -- it just really sucks!!

      I try so hard to be upbeat and positive and try and live whatever time I have left here very happily! Today I'm a bear and can't seem to feel good no matter what I do ! I am going to have my nails done soon, which is always nice and relaxing...but I almost dread having to go out!  Tomorrow and Friday I'm off to more doctor appointments (Pre-Ops) for my Cataract surgery and then on Monday it's back to the hospital for labs and Tuesday I have my next Opdivo treatment! This SUCKS!! 

     I need something GOOD, FUN and HAPPY in my life! Thank God I'm going go see Brian soon......I need that escape MORE than ever, plus I miss him so much!

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Lisa!
Oh, I think winter is such a depressing time. Especially when you have to get out in it. I wish I could say something to cheer you up, but just remember tomorrow is a new day and the next day and the next day. What you are battling is not easy and I think you have shown incredible strength and optimism and I admire you for that!!!
Good luck with your cataract surgery and I hope it all goes well for you.
Hugs and prayers!!
Darcy