Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bad News...

 My cancer is back!!!  And as much as I was concerned it would be, it still was so upsetting to her that news today!   The tumor is my lung is larger and grew fast, despite the chemo that I never stopped.  I start Radiation asap, my docs will consult tomorrow and let me know..it will likely be next week.

 I am still going to Cali for Thanksgiving an would NEVER ever give up that trip...I asked if I could start after, but they say I need to go ASAP to save my life.   I'm so depressed and scared but I'll do what they want for now..but will not give up my live to be in a treatment or the hospital every day..if if comes to that...I want some quality of life and to do things on my "bucket list" while I can.


  Please keep me in your thoughts...I'm feel very defeated right now ..and pray for all those that deal with this nasty illness!



Thanks for ALL the love and support!

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Please stay positive Lisa!! You are in my thoughts!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you Cindy! :)

Heidi H said...

Praying for you!! I hope you get some better news after you meet with a your team - it's always good to have a plan of attack!