Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Updates!

   My Radiation went very well !    I have a follow-up in t 12 weeks, and will pray the tumor is gone or is smaller!  It was a 30 minute treatment and was MUCH easier that I expected!   I wore the MASK designed for me and it's now a "Keepsake"....LOL!   I'll share pics when Hubby puts them on my computer!

    Next treatment is CHEMO -- I will have my "Port" put in on May 13th, followed by a teaching class at AGH on May 15th.   My first treatment will be on May 19th and takes about 3 hours.   I will follow that schedule every three weeks!

    My most exciting NEWS is that once I have my first treatment - I have been cleared to go to San Diego and Hubby and I will take that trip to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary.   The flights are all booked and we will be taking a 5-day day trip in Early June!   Zeva will be flying with us as she is now my Service Dog.   Skye will be staying with a dear friend and will be in great hands.




   We have someone staying at the house too and it will then be on the market and the perfect time for showings!   YIPPEE!



   

2 comments:

Cris G. said...

Hi Lisa!
Really good news! Great to know that your Radiation went well and was easier than you expected!
Very exciting, a celebration trip will be fantastic. I will be praying and thinking of you, and hoping that you receive the best news about your treatment soon.

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Chris!