Saturday, May 16, 2015

Friday's Chemo Teaching Class!

     This is a copy of the update I shared on my Facebook Page!   That floor is so amazing and everyone is a pleasure to deal with!!   I'm in very good hands!

   My Chemo Class at AGH went very well.  I am now ALL set and READY for my first treatment next week.   We went OVER a ton on Info and I was given lots of literature to review.


GORTONS-Reception


    I am so impressed and blow away at how amazing everyone is on this UNIT!   I also want to THANK those who donate their time and efforts to the other therapies offered.   I plan to take some Stress Relief classes and massage, which you can have FREE before/after treatment!   I know it won't be a joy having CHEMO, but I know it is what I will do to WIN this battle!   My first treatment is Tuesday and then I'm treatment FREE until we get home for CALI!   WOOHOO!


1 comment:

Cris G. said...

That floor looks so calm and peaceful. You really are in very good hands, Lisa. It's amazing that you can have free Stress Relief classes and massage, those alternative therapies can help a lot. And you're right, chemo isn't candy, but it is the best way to WIN!
Wishing you an easy treatment!
Big hugs,
Cris G.