Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday I have my first Chemo Teaching Class!!

...and that is one more step to my first round of Chemo which starts next week.  The best part about this is that ALL this can be done at Addison Gilbert Hospital, which is my local hospital and where I worked (in Patient Accounts) for several years....It's like HOME!

   I also LOVE their Oncology Unit and the entire time for that floor.    Looking forward to seeing them all tomorrow and will post some updates after my class!

   Keep up the happy thoughts    --    I will beat this illness and have a great life with my family and friends!


5 comments:

Carol L said...

Your positive attitude will get you through this, I'm sure! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue forward in this journey! Sending ((hugs))

LaVon Hall said...

I think it is such a blessing that you will be among friends, in place that you know so well. Any healing therapy is greatest when it is accompanied with friendship and love.
Tight hugs,
LaVon

Cindy C. said...

Sending you happy purple thoughts!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you all...I truly have an amazing team....and that is WHY I will beat this!

Love you all!!!

Cris G. said...

I couldn't agree more with LaVon. Everything is better and easier when you are among friends and caring people!