Wednesday, April 22, 2015

PET Scan! Tuesday April 21st

Pet Scan 
Tuesday 4/21/15 


  •  All done for today PET SCAN WAS BETTER than I expected.   Note for those results and the radiation  will be next -- 7-10 days and it may be done in Burlington.

  •  I am being prepped...had my IV - the tech got it on the first try - YAY!!   My Nuclear meds and drink?? That's it for now - I will be glowing!! Maybe a pretty purple color.

  • With Hubby - appointment is coming up.    We were early?   You never can predict the traffic??
      
  •   Took about 3 hours all in all the the prep!   I wore my "Mask" for about 10 minutes -- did okay, it's on tight!  Hope it's easier when I have the Radiation???

Childhood Cancer Awareness Stick Figure Kids Gold Ribbon Decal Sticker  on Etsy, $3.00


it's all about the who <3

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Sounds like a steady, smooth first step! Glad to hear they didn't need to poke around for the IV!!