Friday, April 17, 2015

Day # 1 --The journey begins!!!

  Leaving soon with Brian for 6 hours of Team Meeting's - Lahey Health - Burlington.   By the time we get back we should have lots of details on my treatment plans and goals!

  I feel totally overwhelmed, but am ready to start!!    Thanks for your thoughts and support!!   I am going to FIGHT hard!!



Image result for lung cancer images awareness




My Brain Surgeon
Brain Radiation

Peter K Dempsey, MD

PETER K DEMPSEY, MD

Open for Specialty Care Only
Department:
Special Interests:
Brain Tumors
Functional Neurosurgery
Image-guided Surgery
Spine Surgery
Stereotactic Radiosurgery

More to follow on the other team members!!!


Treatment options start soon with Stereotactic Radiosurgery
A very specialized type of Radiation to my Brain!

I had my Mask Fitted yesterday and should start this in about one week!

---------------------------------------------



Open for Specialty Care Only
Department:

Professional History:

Andrea B McKee, MD
I am also having a PetScan on 4/21/15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And second opinion appointment at Dana Farbar Cancer 
http://www.dana-farber.org/
On April 24, 2015

http://www.dana-farber.org/Adult-Care/Treatment-and-Support/Treatment-Centers-and-Clinical-Services/Head-and-Neck-Cancer-Treatment-Center.aspx

http://www.dana-farber.org/uploadedFiles/Library/modules/dfbwcc-patient-handbook.pdf

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I understand that it'll be a tough journey Lisa. I am thinking of you!!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers.