Sunday, September 25, 2016

Some Happy News to share....

I am very happy and excited to let you all know that I has the pleasure of going with Alex, (my son) and Acacia (my Daughter-in-Law) to her Ultrasound on Friday.   We have been waiting patiently for a long time for this one because we knew that it would be very likely they 
would be able to find out if the baby is a Boy or Girl!!

And I'm delighted to tell you all that they are expecting a 
Sweet, Adorable, Healthy and Active - Baby GIRL!!



  As a Mom who has raised two son (who I LOVE with all my heart), and having lost my only daughter as a stillborn, I had been hoping that we would be adding a baby girl into our lives.   Ultimately, all we really wanted was a Healthy Baby, but I admit I am "Tickled Pink" to know that it's going to be a Baby Girl.

   Today, I had my first "Baby Girl" online shopping spree and it was so much fun.   I found so many adorable outfits and now can hardly wait for this sweet baby to be born.    Acacia is halfway through her Pregnancy now and is due on February 18th.   Both she and Alex have birthday's on the the 16th of the month and were also married on the 16th, so we think it would be extra special if this baby arrived on the 16th too!!

    I am thrilled that I'm finally going to have my very first Grandchild, and will continue to fight my cancer battle and be here to love and cherish her for a long time.  

   

    

No comments: